The first-ever The77 Annual is now live on Kickstarter, and just like the British independent comic anthology previous issues, it comes crammed with strips from a great mix of new and legendary talent.
As with most annuals, this is bigger (just over twice the size of the last issue, The77 #6) and so costs a bit more as you'd expect. With a target of £11,000 the campaign is already close to reaching the target after just a few days. Exceptional work and just shows how good the content has been in the previous issues.
The range of talent involved is fantastic, so check out the Kickstarter page for lots more information on the creators involved, and updates on the project, some of which you will find below along with a link to the Kickstarter page.
Benksy's story by Steve Bull and Brendon Wright. (Benksy created by Ben Conan Cullis and Neil Sims)
DIVISION'77 by Dave Heeley and Ade Hughes (created by Dave Heeley and Sinclair Elliott)
THE CELL by Bambos Georgiou and Andrew Sawyers
V by Steve Bell and Ian Stopforth
Penny Pentagram by David Thomas and Andrew Richmond
SGT SHOUTY by Lew Stringer
The Monster In You by Anna Everts and Kish Williams
House Wins by Paul Neal and Glenn Fabry
Skateworm by Cullis and Morgan Gleave
The Devil Wasn't Always Red by Dave Bedford and Gary Burley
Krampusnacht by Jo Heeley and Mark Marren
The Filth and the Furry by Dave Heeley and Pete Western
Technofreak by John Charles and Antonio Concalves
The Dead Men by Paul Neal and Steve Pugh
plus FEATURES, PUZZLES, GAMES, POSTERS, THINGS TO MAKE AND DO!
- 136-page Hardback or Softback Annual
- Exclusive commissions, sketches and craft creations!
- Original artwork - Glenn Fabry, Andrew Richmond and Drew Marr pages available
- Merchandise - pins, enamel badge, stickers, beer mats, keyring and choice of T-shirts
- Back issues of The77 - digital and print bundles at great prices
- Signed copies of our sister publication BLAZER! and The SheerGlam Conspiracy - by Steve MacManus