He's the king of corruption, the prince of putrefaction - and now Judge Mortis is coming to a toy shelf near you!
Rebellion and Hiya Toys are proud to unveil the latest in the new range of 1:18 PVC action figures based on the world of Judge Dredd, from the pages of the bestselling comic British comic, 2000 AD!
Originally designed by legendary artist Brian Bolland (Batman: The Killing Joke, Camelot 3000), Judge Mortis is a member of the Dark Judges, the alien superfiends from a dimension where all life has been declared a crime - a single encounter with his fetid touch is enough to turn his victims into desiccated corpses!
Releasing in the third quarter of 2022, Judge Mortis comes with 16 points of articulation, shoulder and joint pads, chain and badge of office, utility belt with dimension jump, and his imposing winged helmet. The figure will come shipped in an attractive protective cardboard window box.
Mortis is the next in the brand new range of fully poseable 1:18 figures announced in November 2021, drawing on more than four decades of ground-breaking comic books set in the world of the classic character created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra in 1977.
Due to pressure on international shipping caused by the pandemic, the Judge Dredd and Judge Death 1:18 figures are now due to ship Q2 2022, Judge Mortis will ship in Q3 2022 (available to order from Q1 2022) and Dredd's iconic motorbike, the Lawmaster, will be available as a set to order from Q2 2022 and hit shelves in Q4 2022.
The 1:18 line will be followed by a 1:12 (six-inch) line with Judge Dredd (available to order from Q2 2022), Judge Death (available to order from Q3 2022), Judge Fear (available to order from Q3 2022) and Judge Mortis (available to order from Q4 2022).
The 2000 AD action figures from Hiya Toys will be available to order from these retailers:
- Diamond Comic Distributors www.diamondcomics.com
- Amazon www.amazon.com / www.amazon.co.uk
- Hiya Toys website www.hiyatoys.com
US and North America
- A&R Computer World www.razorsedgecollectibles.com
- ODDITIES LLC www.odditiespnw.com
- Merch2Rock www.merch2rock.com
- Dorksidetoys www.dorksidetoys.com
- Deltecom Solutions www.deltecom.com
- Cool Kids Toy www.coolkidstoy.com
- Big Boy Collectibles www.bigboycollectibles.com
- BigBadToyStore www.bigbadtoystore.com
- Ryan’s Store LLC www.ryanstorellc.com
- BELSELL LLC www.belsellusa.com
- Amok Time Inc. www.arnoktime.com
- RetailYouUp Inc www.retailyouup.com
- Legendary Products & Products www.legendaryproductsandservices.com
- RCE Global Solutions www.rceglobalsolutions.com
- FS Holding Ltd (Russia) www.fs-holding.com
- Rabbits Company (South Korea) www.rabbits.kr
- Robot Kingdom (Hong Kong) www.robotkingdom.com
- 精品玩具 (Hong Kong) www.animes-pro.com/
For trade enquiries, the 2000 AD action figures from Hiya Toys will be available to order from these distributors:
- Ripmax Ltd (UK) www.amerang.co.uk
- Sports Cards Australia Pty (Australia) www.ikoncollectables.com.au
- Adhek Internacional (Chile) www.adhek-chile.com
- O1 TOYS (China) www.mall.o1toys.com
- EXTENDED PLAY S.L. (Spain) www.extendedplay.es / www.extendedplay.net
- HEO (Georgia) www.heo.com
- Asia Goal (Hong Kong) www.asiagoal.com.hk
- Nauts Distributor (Japan) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikes and Toys Inc. (Mexico) www.facebook.com/BikesandToysInc
- Anime Import Peru (Peru) www.animeimportperu.com
- 原石創意國際有限公司 (Taiwan) www.ruten.com.tw/store/newpc666222