One is an undead super fiend feared for bringing fiery mass death, the other is one of Mega-City One's most legendary lawman - and they're the next Judge Dredd figures from Hiya Toys!
Rebellion and Hiya Toys are proud to unveil Judge Fire and Judge Giant - the latest in the brand new range of 1:18 PVC action figures based on the world of Judge Dredd, from the pages of the bestselling comic British comic, 2000 AD!
Originally designed by legendary artist Brian Bolland (Batman: The Killing Joke, Camelot 3000), Judge Fire is the final member of the Dark Judges, the alien superfiends from a dimension where all life has been declared a crime. Clothed in eerie, lethal flames and carrying his lethal trident, Fire brings death and destruction everywhere he goes!
Created by John Wagner and Ian Gibson (Halo Jones), on his first appearance in 1977 Giant was a rookie Judge and son of legendary aeroball player John 'Giant' Clay. After a rigorous assessment, he was passed to become a full Judge by Dredd, whose life he later saved during the reign of the mad Chief Judge Cal. Tragically, he lost his own life just before The Apocalypse War when he was shot by the Soviet assassin, Orlok - a death that caused outrage amongst readers.
Releasing in the third quarter of 2022, Fire and Giant both come with 16 points of articulation, shoulder and joint pads, and chains and badges of office, Giant comes with a Lawgiver gun and Fire wields his deadly flaming trident. The figures will come shipped in an attractive protective cardboard window box.
They are the next in the brand new range of fully poseable 1:18 figures announced in November 2021, drawing on more than four decades of ground-breaking comic books set in the world of the classic character created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra in 1977.
Due to pressure on international shipping caused by the pandemic, the Judge Dredd and Judge Death 1:18 figures are now due to ship Q2 2022, Judge Mortis will ship in Q3 and Dredd's iconic motorbike, the Lawmaster, will be available as a set to order from Q2 2022 and hit shelves in Q4 2022.
The 1:18 line will be followed by a 1:12 (six-inch) line with Judge Dredd (available to order from Q2 2022), Judge Death (available to order from Q3 2022), Judge Fear (available to order from Q3 2022) and Judge Mortis (available to order from Q4 2022).
The 2000 AD action figures from Hiya Toys will be available to order from these retailers:
- Amazon www.amazon.com / www.amazon.co.uk
- Hiya Toys website www.hiyatoys.com
- Diamond Comic Distributors www.diamondcomics.com
US and North America
- A&R Computer World www.razorsedgecollectibles.com
- ODDITIES LLC www.odditiespnw.com
- Merch2Rock www.merch2rock.com
- Dorksidetoys www.dorksidetoys.com
- Deltecom Solutions www.deltecom.com
- Cool Kids Toy www.coolkidstoy.com
- Big Boy Collectibles www.bigboycollectibles.com
- BigBadToyStore www.bigbadtoystore.com
- Ryan's Store LLC www.ryanstorellc.com
- BELSELL LLC www.belsellusa.com
- Amok Time Inc. www.arnoktime.com
- RetailYouUp Inc www.retailyouup.com
- Legendary Products & Products www.legendaryproductsandservices.com
- RCE Global Solutions www.rceglobalsolutions.com
- FS Holding Ltd (Russia) www.fs-holding.com
- Rabbits Company (South Korea) www.rabbits.kr
- Robot Kingdom (Hong Kong) www.robotkingdom.com
- 精品玩具 (Hong Kong) www.animes-pro.com/
For trade enquiries, the 2000 AD action figures from Hiya Toys will be available to order from these distributors:
- Ripmax Ltd (UK) www.amerang.co.uk
- Sports Cards Australia Pty (Australia) www.ikoncollectables.com.au
- Adhek Internacional (Chile) www.adhek-chile.com
- O1 TOYS (China) www.mall.o1toys.com
- EXTENDED PLAY S.L. (Spain) www.extendedplay.es / www.extendedplay.net
- HEO (Georgia) www.heo.com
- Asia Goal (Hong Kong) www.asiagoal.com.hk
- Nauts Distributor (Japan) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikes and Toys Inc. (Mexico) www.facebook.com/BikesandToysInc
- Anime Import Peru (Peru) www.animeimportperu.com
- 原石創意國際有限公司 (Taiwan) www.ruten.com.tw/store/newpc666222